one of our routines has become laying on our bed in the mornings when i take B upstairs with me to get ready for the day. we lay on our fluffy duvet cover and "talk" :) he always has lots to tell me & i love listening!!
love the cute little fuzzy coming in on his head :) So glad that you are enjoying every moment. Can I sound like a broken record and say what you already know? It goes SO fast! Somehow, though, I feel like life with Tob was a little slower and I could take in so much more. Ahhh....sweet baby boys! Sarah
love the cute little fuzzy coming in on his head :) So glad that you are enjoying every moment. Can I sound like a broken record and say what you already know? It goes SO fast! Somehow, though, I feel like life with Tob was a little slower and I could take in so much more. Ahhh....sweet baby boys!
ReplyDeleteSarah